Our Houston foundation repair personnel have satisfied thousands in the country’s two most active slab foundation repair markets: DFW and Houston, Texas. These cities share a similar climate and both have foundation-punishing clay soil near the surface.
Structured Foundation Repairs Houston provides:
• Foundation Repair for concrete slabs
• Pier and Beam foundation repair
• Lifetime Transferable Warranty on all slab repairs
• Foundation Drainage solutions
• Certified Professional Engineer’s completion reviews
• Free Estimate of repair cost
“Trust us to do the right thing” – Brandon Hoge
Our experience in Dallas and Houston has produced excellent and affordable foundation repair solutions that will endure for the life of your home.
We guarantee our work with a Lifetime Transferable Warranty on all slab repairs benefitting you and also any future owners. Free Estimate, easy financing options and my exceptional customer support mean a no-hassle home foundation repair experience for you and your family.
Structured Named BEST OF THE BEST
FOR YOUR PROTECTION
We are Insured, Bonded, and carry
Texas Workman’s Compensation Insurance!
Structured’s Foundation Repair Process
Our foundation repair process has been proven in thousands of installations in Texas. Our projects always include:
- steel-threaded concrete pilings designed specifically for Houston’s clay soils.
- before work begins, a Certified Professional Engineer’s stamped approval of the project plan.
- after work completes, a final project report stamped by a Certified Professional Engineer attesting that the work was properly completed according to plan.
- a hydrostatic pressure test on all under-slab plumbing with a Licensed Master Plumber’s final report.
- a Lifetime Transferable Warranty on our steel-threaded concrete pilings
- a One-Year warranty on pier and beam repairs.
- a completion letter with the details of your foundation repair.
Houston’s “Very Wet Then Very Hot” Climate Stresses Home and Commercial Foundations
Warm, wet air from the nearby Gulf of Mexico powers intense storms in Houston that drop huge amounts of rain in short periods of time. The expansive clay soil underlying much of our area sucks up the moisture and expands significantly; this clay soil expansion exerts a considerable upward force on every square inch of a home’s concrete slab.
Generally this part of the climate-driven cycle is not noticeable to homeowners.
Long periods of high temperatures and low rainfall levels (think Houston in a typical summer) dry-out our clay soil. As it dries the clay shrinks and exerts less upward pressure – this means less lift for your home. Your foundation is now free to fall in areas where it has been previously damaged.
Sticking doors, cracks in ceilings, interior walls and exterior brick facades that appear in dry summers are damage that probably occurred during a wet winter.