Affordable Concrete Leveling Houston for your Driveway, Sidewalks, and Pool Deck. Restore the Good Looks of Your Surfaces Today!
Expert Concrete Leveling Services Restore Your Home’s Appeal
Eliminate Trip Hazards and Unsightly Concrete Look Without Replacement?
Let’s Save Your Concrete
Tired of unsightly, unsafe sunken concrete in front of your home?
And you have meant to solve the issue but have no idea where to start?
Our concrete leveling service has been designed to help you handle the situation.
Here’s the thing…
When your concrete was first poured, it was placed on the ground that contractors had already disturbed.
The ground disturbance made the area around the concrete less stable than it was before the disruption.
As the soil settled, washed out, and compacted under the concrete’s weight, voids began to form beneath the slabs.
Then your concrete started sinking into that void, leading to unleveled surfaces, cracks, settling, or poor drainage.
Left unlevel, concrete risks:
- Safety hazards because uneven surfaces can cause trips and falls, leading to injuries
- Property damage as cracks allow water to seep through the slab, posing potential structural issues
- Decreased property value because a damaged or unsightly concrete surface compromises the appeal and aesthetics of your home
- Costly repair as the damage can escalate to advanced deterioration
- Legal liabilities if a visitor to your property sustains an injury due to the damaged or unleveled concrete
Our concrete lifting services can fill the spaces underneath your concrete, level the sinking slabs, and avert all the risks of unleveled concrete.
What Causes Uneven Concrete Levels?
Uneven or cracked concrete usually means that the soil beneath it has moved and it can’t support the weight above it anymore. The phenomenon mostly happens because of soil erosion or changes in the soil composition due to excess moisture.
The big question, however, is:
How Can Our Concrete Leveling Remedy the Issue?
What if you could rectify uneven or damaged concrete flatwork within a few hours instead of replacing it all?
What if you could use your concrete immediately after repair instead of waiting for weeks (or months) for it to heal after repair?
What if you could cure the root cause of uneven or cracked concrete instead of just addressing the symptoms?
Our polyurethane concrete raising service promises all that and better results than concrete replacement or mud-jacking. Our residential services include:
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with even, great-looking concrete sidewalks and walkways by leaving trip hazards and bad curb appeal behind you. Get rid of the sunken, settled sidewalks that can cause problems such as:
Our sidewalk leveling services will lift a sunken sidewalk in a few minutes and allow you to use it as soon as the repair is complete.
Coming home and pulling into the driveway shouldn’t feel like an offroading adventure. You can level all the kinks in your driveway and fill every car for a more streamlined experience. After all, an unlevel driveway:
Our driveway repair leveling services will lift your sinking driveway to provide a long-lasting, aesthetically pleasing solution.
Garage Floor Leveling
Garages sink, causing uneven surfaces, cracks, and gaps. Sometimes, they sink until your garage door is not shutting or water pools around your car.
Garage floors typically become uneven due to many factors, such as:
Our experts will determine the best cause of action for your particular job and bring your garage floor to level with minimal damage to the concrete and surrounding structures.
Pool Deck Leveling
As a concrete pool begin to age, hollow spots, sunken concrete, and chipping get common. But pool decks are treacherous enough with diving boards, ladders, and slippery wet areas. Add a tripping hazard because of an even section, and your pool becomes even more hazardous.
We’ll keep your family and friends safe with fast repairs.
How It Works
When it comes to concrete leveling, we use polyurethane foam. The material ensures a perfect concrete raise, proper filling of voids, and soil stabilization. We continue to rely on polyurethane because of its high density and ability to expand to fill in the voids in the settled concrete.
Here’s a step-by-step procedure of how the process happens:
- We drill a ⅝ inch hole through the slab into the subgrade.
- Next, we install a taper delivery port into the hole.
- Then, we connect the injection gun to the port.
- The injection gun then delivers polyurethane material through the port and slab
- Expansion of polyurethane occurs within seconds, compressing loose soils and raising concrete
We’ve trained our technicians to control the injection process, so they use just enough foam to re-level the concrete deck.
A Precise, Easy Process
Using polyurethane foam to raise concrete happens with incremental injections. The lifting foam takes 10-15 seconds to expand fully, allowing our expert to monitor the raising and prevent over-raising of the slub.
The Benefit of Polyurethane Over Other Methods
Many homeowners are turning to polyurethane form for concrete leveling for several reasons:
- Efficiency: The method only requires a few small holes to be drilled into the concrete without creating a mess. You’ll avoid slab jacking that requires larger holes and slurry-mixing onsite, causing a mess that requires extra cleanup.
- Durability: Polyurethane has a high strength capacity. The material can support 2,000 to 4,000 pounds per square foot. The high strength capacity allows the material to withstand years of usage.
- Environmental friendly: Polyurethane foam is environmentally friendly. The material is renewable, recyclable, and won’t rot or pollute the soil. Since the foam is also durable, it can keep more concrete slabs out of landfills.
- Minimal Disruption: The drilling of smaller holes and the expansion capability of the foam allows concrete leveling to cause minimal disruption. Other methods will make your concrete off-limit for at least 24 hours. However, the polyurethane form allows you to use the slab immediately after our technicians are done.
- Cost Effectiveness: Concrete leveling with polyurethane foam injection is less expensive than replacing concrete.
Over 20 Years of Experience in Satisfying Thousands of Homeowners’ Concrete Leveling Needs
Since 2003, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners and commercial properties with their slab repair in Houston, Texas. We understand the complexity of Houston’s extreme climate and foundation-punishing clay soil near the surface, so we deliver the best solution possible.
Our technicians are trained and experienced, which informs us how to approach your project and deliver better results.
Why Choose Us for Your Concrete Leveling?
Unlike typical concrete leveling in Houston, we offer:
- Fast and professional installation: Most of our repair jobs only take a few hours to complete and aren’t disruptive because they don’t involve ripping our concrete and repouring.
- Free property inspection: Every concrete leveling is unique. You need a professional to examine the cracks and unevenness for accurate quotation. We offer you thorough, free inspections and estimates.
- Minimum disruption: Your concrete is ready to use once we finish the repair. You don’t need to wait for days or weeks for your concrete to heal.
- Cost-effective concrete leveling: Most of our concrete leveling jobs are 50% less expensive than concrete replacement.
- An eco-friendly solution: Our experts will save your concrete from being ripped out and deposited in landfills. Instead, we use environmentally friendly foam, consisting of 39-49% renewable and recyclable material to level your concrete.
Hire A Houston Concrete Leveling Specialist to Remedy the Unsightly, Unsafe Sunken Concrete in Your Home
A sunken sidewalk, uneven driveway, sloppy-looking garage floor, and unleveled pool deck can be unsightly, annoying, and, at worst, a tripping hazard in your home. If you’ve been meaning to solve these issues but have no idea where to start, we can tell you how to handle them.
At Structured Foundation Repair Huston, we have served the Huston community for over 20 years, and we want to help you too. Share what you need, and we’ll respond with a free quote.
FAQs On Concrete Leveling
Is it possible to do concrete leveling myself?
You can do concrete leveling yourself if you have the right tools, supplies, and experience working with concrete. However, you’re better off leaving the project to professionals.
If you lack all the necessities, leveling your concrete slab yourself won’t be easy.
Is it cheaper to level concrete than to replace it?
Leveling your concrete is less expensive than replacing it entirely. Removing a slab requires you to:
- Buy new materials
- Hire people to remove the old slab
- Pay to dispose of the old concrete
- Hire people to pour a new slab
Replacing concrete can surpass $16.50 per foot. Leveling concrete, on the other hand, costs around $3 to $6 per square foot.
How difficult is it to level concrete?
Leveling concrete is difficult even for the handiest homeowner. You need the right supplies, tools, and skills to get the best results. For instance, an inappropriate concrete mixture can end up crumbly or runny. Similarly, even if you get polyurethane, knowing just the right amount to level your concrete can be challenging if you aren’t a specialist.